Sunday 7 October 2018

Video evidence - yes I am really here....

Here you go folks, with some shameless plugging of the last track of the album. I wonder how many of you reached it :-)




The Bluest Skies
(written with just a stick and no guitar whilst walking across Spain !)

Swallows Dive in a heat haze shimmering Fish fly in the river there, glistening I'm gonna sit right here and take it all in You walk by like a ghost in a hurricane Blown by, you don't feel anything Sit right here and take it all in The rest of the world is a distant dreaming thing Far from the city on the mountain's skin Go you and I with brand new wings We changed our lives We don't ever have to go back and be it again Do you get the feeling it will be alright Do you get the feeling it will be just fine When I'm walking and you're walking by my side There's nothing but the bluest skies I don't have a destination I don't have cares to mention I don't have worrying on my mind Don't have no fear of failure Don't let that chain derail you Hold your head up high and walk on by



Buy it on itunes :-)

No comments: