Tuesday 29 May 2012

Till My Body Change into Ashes...

On Teachers' Day, we get cards from the kids. They write messages in them. I feel compelled to share this is one from a year 10 (that's year 11 back home). I've copied it without any edits whatsoever. Teachers of the UK... can you believe what you are reading?


Dear Sir


First of all, wish you very happy teachers day to you...


You are a candle who burn itself and give out light to other. And you are a master key to open the door to success. A true teacher is the greatest blessing in ones life. Teacher you desolve all the problems and turn the world into the heaven to live.


Thanking you teacher for your priceless knowledge, for your precious wisdom, for your kindness and everything you did for me.


So my load you are my best teacher and you will be my best teacher only till my body change into ashes.


Thanking you...



No comments: